The OVERRUN Ovarian Cancer Foundation is dedicated to changing the face of ovarian cancer through support for better treatment options, and ultimately a cure. Funds raised will benefit much needed ovarian cancer research at The University of Kansas Cancer Center through The OVERRUN Ovarian Cancer Fund, as well as patient advocacy in the KC Metro hospitals. It is time to OVERRUN ovarian cancer, and support begins with research- we hope you will join us.
Know the Symptoms!
Ovarian Cancer Whispers
The 4 main symptoms of ovarian cancer are:
- Pelvic or abdominal pain.
- Trouble eating or feeling full quickly.
- Feeling the need to urinate urgently or often.
Other symptoms may include:
- Excessive fatigue
- Upset stomach
- Back pain
- Painful intercourse
- Menstrual changes
We cannot thank you enough for another INCREDIBLE Overrun Ovarian Cancer 5k/1 Mile Run/Walk.
Please see Race Day Photos by clicking the link above!! It looks like everyone had a GREAT time!!
What does this mean???
1. You register online for The OVERRUN: HERE
2. You attend the DRIVE-THRU Packet Pick up on October 10th in Leawood, KS (exact time and location to be announced)! Just drive thru the lot (all volunteers will be wearing masks), and pick up your shirt and finisher's medal! No need to get our of your car. There will be music, banners, fun and ovarian cancer information.
3. You run, walk or crawl 3.1 miles OR 1 Mile while wearing your NEW OVERRUN shirt!
ANYWHERE you would like, (while social distancing, of course)
ANYTIME between October 11-18.
3. You send us your photos (wearing your OVERRUN 2020 shirt) to share on our social media, or tag us at #Overrun2020 so we can post your photos to our virtual gathering!
4. You feel good about completing your event safely and supporting much needed ovarian cancer research, awareness, and patient advocacy at the SAME TIME!!
You will receive your t-shirt and Finisher's Medal AT THE DRIVE THRU PACKET PICK UP on Saturday, October 10th!! This is where the party will be, join in right from your car!!
We are extending our packet pick up hours to 11am-5pm.
We WILL hold our TEAM T-shirt contest ONLINE!
Ovarian Cancer research update videos and packet pick up videos will be ONLINE!
***If you live out of state, we will send your t-shirt and finisher's medal to you!! Just be sure you use the address you would like your shirt mailed to when you register online!
For the most current updates on our race, please follow us on social media!
Facebook: Overrun Ovarian Cancer